“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Restart

I lost a toy that made me company during my childhood, but I remember the love of the person who gifted it to me.

I lost my childhood’s privileges and phantasies, but I received the opportunity of growing and living freely.

I lost many people that I loved and that loved me, but I have the care that I received from them and the example of their lives.

I lost unique moments in my life because I was crying instead of smiling, but I discovered that to harvest love you have to plant it first.

I lost many times and many things in my life. However, along with this “loss,” today I try the value of “winning.” We can always fight for what we love, and there is always time to restart!

It doesn’t matter in what moment of your life you got tired. What matters is that it is always possible and necessary to restart.

To restart is to give ourselves a new chance, renew our hopes in life, and more importantly, believe in ourselves.

Did you suffer much during this time?… It was a learning experience.

Did you cry rivers?… It was your soul being cleaned.

Did you hate?… It was necessary for you to forgive.

Did you feel lonely in some moments?… It happened because you closed the door.

Did you think that everything was lost?… It was simply the beginning of your betterment.

Do you feel alone?… If you look around you, you will see many people waiting for your smile so that they can get closer to you.

Restart:

Today, it is an excellent day for you to start a new life project. Where do you want to go? Look up, dream high, wish the best, desire well being, because life brings us that which we ask for.

If you think small, you will receive small. If we firmly think about the best, the positive, and we fight to reach it, then life will bring us the best.

Today is the day to clean your mind. Remove everything that keeps you tied to the past and everything that hurts you. Throw away all impurities, clear your heart, and be prepared for a new life, and for a new love if you are alone. We are capable of loving many times because we are the manifestation of love.

Life calls you. It invites you for a new adventure, a new trip, a new challenge. Dedicate this day to yourself and do your best to reach your goals. Trust life, trust yourself.

 

        - I received this inspirational message and wanted to share with others. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments: